Monday, August 17, 2009

Introducing Myself

Hello, I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Martha Arenas and I recently came from overseas to Australia. I was born and raised in Colombia, South America in a little town close to the Caribbean sea called Barranquilla. I graduated from University with a major in Business Administration and worked for Oxford University Press for about seven years.

Ten years ago I put on hold my career because I wanted to raise a family. Actually I am the mother of three children, one boy of 5 years old and twins of 9 years old. My husband has been working in the mining industry for the last two years.

Now I am studying English in Central TAFE trying to improve my language skills and to be able to communicate better with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment